segunda-feira, abril 05, 2010


- song ♪

0
I miss those blue eyes , how you kiss me at night , I miss the way we sleep like there's no sunrise , like the taste of your smile . I miss the way we breathe . But I never told you what I should have said .. No, I never told you I just held it in . And now, I miss everything about you , can't believe that I still want you and after all the things we've been through I miss everything about you . Without you . I see your blue eyes everytime I close mine . You make it hard to see , where I belong to , when I'm not around you , it's like I'm alone with me . But I never told you what I should have said ... No, I never told you I just held it in . And now, I miss everything about you , can't believe that I still want you and after all the things we've been through I miss everything about you . Without you . but I never told you what I should have said .. No, I never told you I just held it in. And now, I miss everything about you can't believe that I still want you and after all the things we've been through I miss everything about you . Without you.

I never told you - Colbie Cailat diva

0 palpites de alta importância *-*:

Postar um comentário